Radiology Final Reads
vRad’s experienced, subspecialty-trained radiologists provide final radiology interpretations 24/7/365. This helps to ensure patients receive the same quality level of patient care at 2 AM as they do at 2 PM.
Since 2004, more and more facilities have found significant clinical, operational and financial benefits in using vRad for final interpretations.
Final radiology reports enhance the productivity of your radiologists and extend your reach within the community you serve. Instead of starting each day with preliminary report over-reads from the previous night and running into backlogs of cases, radiologists start each day focused on new patients. By doing today’s work today, vRad clients have gained productivity of as much as a half-time radiologist. This time savings can be spent reading new studies or expanding your practice.
No matter where your patient is located or what your patients’ need, you have immediate, around-the-clock access to high-quality subspecialty radiology expertise. This is vitally important as innovative healthcare organizations strive to enhance patient care with comprehensive subspecialist access and decreased time to diagnosis and treatment—all within in an increasingly stipend-free operating environment.
vRad’s final interpretation solution:
- Enables your radiologists to start their day fresh
- Increases your subspecialty offerings
- Maintains staffing coverage 24/7/365
- Increases your productivity, efficiency, and bottom line
- Allows time, through added productivity hours, to extend your reach in the community
- Includes assistance to ensure client’s compliance with Medicare and Medicaid billing requirements
- Ensures on-time reimbursement from all carriers
- Manages your workload and enhances your radiology team’s work/life balance
- Provides custom reports to your requirements
- Secures technical integration with your information systems
- Normalizes your data for national and peer comparisons with vRad’s RPC Indices