Musculoskeletal Radiology Expertise (MSK)
vRad’s musculoskeletal (MSK) radiologists are specially trained radiologists who diagnose conditions that affect the bones, joints and soft issues in the extremities.
Musculoskeletal problems can be the result of various circumstances, ranging from work accidents and sports injuries to genetics and lifestyle choices.
Typical disorders include:
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Osteoporosis of the bones
- And many other joint or muscle issues
vRad’s MSK radiologists provide interpretation of all imaging related to the musculoskeletal system. These include radiograph interpretation, fluoroscopy, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography and musculoskeletal ultrasound.
A majority of vRad’s radiologists are subspecialty trained and most average over a decade of practice experience.
vRad’s Musculoskeletal Imaging team is lead by vRad Clinical Chief Christine Lamoureux, MD.
- vRad diligently tracks the accuracy of all our radiologists as part of a rigorous Quality Assurance (QA) Program.
- A 99.7 percent accuracy rate for final interpretations that is unmatched in the industry.
- Higher accuracy rates means fewer misdiagnoses and better patient care.
Contact us to find out more about how vRad’s subspecialty solutions can help support your existing clinical resources—and help you expand into new patient offerings.