At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SYSTEMS ENGINEER.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Corporate office server administration, including monitoring, planning and performing maintenance and upgrades, and emergency issue resolution
• Assist with datacenter maintenance, with focus on server hardware and operating systems, including monitoring, planning and performing maintenance and upgrades, and emergency issue resolution
• Manage system backups and recovery; maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
• Assist with assessment of hardware and software needs for office and datacenter functions; then assist with procuring, implementing and support
• Administer domain security including intranet access, remote access and file access
• Administer office servers including domain, web, etc. including Active Directory security
• Implement and maintain server hardware and software in an enterprise environment
• Address any issues brought up by office staff regarding office infrastructure
• Other duties as assigned
o 3-5 years of IT experience
o 1-3 years of server experience preferred
o Bachelor’s Degree preferred
o Comprehensive knowledge of the information systems technology and extensive knowledge of hardware and software, with the ability to keep abreast of new technologies
o Direct multi-year experience maintaining Microsoft Exchange, Windows Server OS, AntiVirus server and client software
o Strong written and verbal communication skills
o Microsoft Windows Active Directory Domain administration
o Backup and recovery software with various tape systems is a plus
o Basic knowledge of LAN and TCP/IP networks
o Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
o Capacity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multitask on a regular basis
o Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
o MCSA or MCSE certification is a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.