At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A MARKETING SPECIALIST.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will be a key member of the vRad marketing organization―supporting the sales and radiologist recruiting teams, as well as the MEDNAX onsite radiology practices. You will perform a wide variety of important and rewarding activities to help exceed vRad’s goals for new business acquisition and retention, radiologist recruitment and retention, and onsite radiology practice growth.
vRad Marketing is an agile, fast-moving team that makes a big impact by delivering high quality work in the name of our common mission to serve our clients and patients across the nation. We enjoy outstanding working relationships across the company and are recognized for the value and creativity we bring to a wide range of business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and communications for new business and radiologist acquisition and retention
- Manage all mass email communications, webinar events, and promotional activities for radiologist continuing education programs
- Collaborate with internal teams and radiologists to create a wide variety of marketing tactics including email, landing pages, contact forms, webinars, web pages, internal and external communications, social media, etc.
- Enhance and maintain sales support materials
- Utilize writing skills for content development
- Expand and improve the use of automated marketing solutions
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance and communicate ideas for improvement
- Perform other marketing and sales support duties as assigned
- Adhere to vRad’s corporate identity and branding guidelines
Skills & Qualifications We’re Looking For:
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Tech savvy with marketing tools like PowerPoint, Word, marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred), etc. Digital marketing experience a plus.
- Able to work independently and think strategically with a strong sense of project ownership
- Detail oriented with a sound understanding of marketing principles and an eye for aesthetics
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of marketing experience or relevant experience preferred
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.