At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
We are currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the Echo Credentialing platform. The Technical Business Analyst will manage the complete project coordination of new solutions and enhancements to the platform. This role will work alongside end users to gather business requirements, develop and configure the system, test system changes, and complete implementation. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to drive innovation and results!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Echo platform
- Work with internal teams to elicit business needs, develop requested solutions and ensure the results of the development complies with business specifications
- Interpret business needs regardless of specific requirements and double check assumptions prior to development
- Drive innovation using the Echo system with process improvements and system enhancements that result in increased productivity
- Foster a collaborative environment where the real business needs are understood across all teams and solutions are developed that satisfy those needs
- Research and recommend additional solutions within the Echo product to relevant business areas
- Leverage technical skills to communicate and work collaboratively with the vRad IT teams
- Create mockups and workflow diagrams when applicable
- Write user guides and give training tips and tricks for users within the Echo system, keep materials up to date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions company wide
- Manage user account settings within the Echo system
- Work with HealthStream and vRad IT to troubleshoot escalated issues and roll out new system upgrades
- Assist users with report design and management
- Diagnoses reported Echo problems and works to understand and correct problems, escalates to HealthStream or vRad IT when necessary
- Ensures problems are resolved and communication on resolution happens in a timely manner
- Supports company standards by collaborating, communicating and cooperating with internal team members and external clients in a timely and professional manner
- Perform ad hoc Echo reporting builds and pulls
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree in computer science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Information Technology field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the HealthStream Echo system or similar system
- Advanced HealthStream Echo Reporter experience
- Familiarity with project management principles, agile methodologies preferred
- Relational database experience; ability to write basic database queries and understand relationships between systems
- Understanding Integration scenarios and design
- Strong documentation and training skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Well-developed problem solving skills and a passion for solving puzzles and learning how things work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with both non-technical and highly technical team members
- Ability to function as part of a goal-oriented team
About Virtual Radiologic
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.