We may collect information from you as you navigate the vrad.com site. Please read below for details on data we collect and an explanation of how we use it.
You may elect to provide us with information by completing forms on the website or otherwise contacting vRad. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, and place of work. This information will be added to the company’s databases and may be accessed by vRad, our parent company MEDNAX, and our other affiliates. Our purpose in gathering this information is either for us to contact you in response to your request or for standard business communications such as employment or CME opportunities, invitations to events, healthcare news, etc.
We will not use your information for any reason other than for our business operations and we do not sell your personal information to third parties. We retain the data as long as necessary for the purpose of the form. If you do not want to be contacted or if you would like to obtain a copy of the personal information gathered by this web site or correct or delete such information from our website’s database, you can always send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can opt out of email communications by clicking on the opt-out option on our emails. We may retain some basic information in order to avoid sending you unwanted materials in the future and to keep a record of your request and our response.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Virtual Radiologic (vRad)
11995 Singletree Lane, Suite 500
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad), an affiliate of MEDNAX Inc. (MEDNAX), maintains this Web site as a service to its clients and general public. MEDNAX’s sites and its related products and services are provided subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions specified below. Your continued use of our site will indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please exit our site. We appreciate your cooperation.
- COPYRIGHT. The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Web site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by a User of any such content or any part of the Web site, except as allowed by Section 3, is strictly prohibited. The User does not acquire ownership rights to any content or document obtained through the Web site. The posting of information or materials on the Web site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- LIMITED RIGHT TO USE. The viewing or downloading of any content grants the User only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by the User for his or her own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for the User’s personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- EDITING, Deleting and Modification. Virtual Radiologic reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Web site.
- INDEMNIFICATION. User agrees to indemnify and defend vRad (and its parent, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, successors, assigns, agents and representatives)—collectively, “Affiliated Parties”—harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to a User’s violation of this Agreement or use of the Web site.
- NON-TRANSFERABLE. User’s right to use the Web site is not transferable. Any rights given to User to obtain forms are not transferable.
- DISCLAIMER. The information, forms and agreements from or through the site are provided “as-is,” “as available,” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The forms, agreements and documents may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. Virtual Radiologic and its affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for a user’s use of any information, form or documents. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, virtualrad.net and the affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Virtual Radiologic and user. This site and the information, forms, agreements and documents would not be provided without such limitations.
- COPYRIGHTS and COPYRIGHT AGENTS. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Webmaster the following information: An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; Your address, telephone number, and email address; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- For notice of claims of copyright infringement, please contact vRad at:
Virtual Radiologic (vRad)
11995 Singletree Lane, Suite 500
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
By phone: 952.595.1100
By email: email@example.com
- MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action of User with respect to the Site (and/or information and agreements, thereon) must be instituted within six (6) months after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 8. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Minneapolis, Minnesota. User expressly submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Failure of Virtual Radiologic to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES. This site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Web site and access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Patent Marking Notice
Many vRad products (and the corresponding use of vRad products) are protected by various patents and pending patent applications in the United States and other countries. The following listing of products and patent numbers is provided to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of 35 U.S.C. § 287(a). The following listing of products may not be all inclusive, as other vRad products or uses of vRad products not listed here may be protected by one or more patents or pending patent applications.
vRad Radiology Study Workflow Assignment and Processing: U.S. Patent Nos.: 7,729,928; 7,970,634; 8,090,593; 8,145,503; 8,195,481; 8,515,778; 8,612,250; and other patents pending.
vRad Radiology Study Workflow Forecasting: U.S. Patent Nos.: 7,729,928; 7,925,521; 7,970,634; 8,090,593; 8,229,761; and other patents pending.
vRad Radiology Order Creation and Processing: U.S. Patent Nos.: 8,145,503; 8,612,253; and other patents pending.
vRad PACS Features: U.S. Patent Nos.: 8,150,708; 8,311,847; 8,335,364; 8,620,684; and other patents pending.
Last Updated: 01/18/2019