vRad's Breast Imaging & Telemammography Services
Now with Live Video Diagnostics!
Deliver compassionate care and breast-center quality to the women of your community – regardless of your geographic location.
Many hospitals and clinics — especially rural facilities — can’t staff subspecialty radiologists for every possible need. With vRad Breast Imaging, 100% of cases are read by fellowship-trained breast imaging specialists who have extensive training and experience in a full suite of breast imaging services including:
- Digital screening mammography (2D and 3D tomosynthesis)
- Diagnostic mammography
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Contrast-Enhanced Mammography
vRad’s Breast Imaging team is led by vRad Medical Director Arlene Sussman, MD.
Deliver Same-Day Diagnostic Results for Your Patients
On designated workdays, your vRad radiologists are available at their workstations, consulting in real-time directly with your technologists via phone, email and Live Video Diagnostics.
Introducing Live Video Diagnostics: Now vRad’s radiologists are right by your side – vRad’s live video and image-sharing consultations significantly enhance communications by bringing the vRad radiologist “face to face” with your technologists and patients – right in your practice or facility. vRad’s fellowship-trained, board certified breast imaging teleradiologists are available at video-enhanced workstations powered by Cisco® technology to consult directly with mammography technologists.
For your technologists – Mammography techs can discuss cases, review and annotate images in real-time, and plan detailed next steps – all “face to face” with the radiologist as if they were in the same room.
For your patients – The vRad radiologist can provide a truly exceptional, personalized and compassionate experience by speaking directly with the patient about their diagnostic results via video conference and showing the findings on the images in real-time.
Click to Watch How vRad and Cisco Are Partnering to Deliver Personalized and Compassionate Care
Becky Wiscombe, Supervisor of Women’s Imaging, Medical Center Hospital, Odessa, Texas
Learn how MCH improves patient care and peace of mind while decreasing appointment times.
Become a Breast Imaging Leader in Your Community
Leverage vRad’s clinical and program expertise to grow your practice, meet staffing needs and deliver a truly exceptional level of care to the women of your community.
- 100% of cases read by fellowship-trained breast imaging specialists, certified for 2D and 3D tomosynthesis
- On-demand subspecialty expertise – when you need it
- Same-day diagnostic results for your patients and real-time video diagnostics
- Mammography results returned within 48 hours on average
- BI-RADS Tracking – vRad covers all of the clinical and regulatory complexities required of a breast imaging program, including BI-RADS tracking as a crosscheck for our clients
- Lead Interpreting Physician (LIP) Service – If you desire, vRad can also provide LIP services to ensure your quality assurance program meets all requirements