vRad’s Teleradiology Implementation Team
vRad’s team of highly-skilled professionals provide personalized service — before, during and after “Go Live” to ensure each step of becoming a new vRad client goes smoothly and quickly — and that you receive the ongoing support you need after going live.
Below is an overview of the people and teams who work with each new client throughout implementation.
- Client Implementation Manager: Your Client Implementation Manager (CIM) will serve as your primary contact and will manage your implementation, from contract signing to your Go Live! This person serves as a project manager and connects the dots between your team and various departments at vRad (as applicable) including: Sales, Licensing and Credentialing, Scheduling, Client Services, Payer Contracting, Payer Enrollment, Technology Integration, Technology Support, and the Operations Center.
- Technical Integration Engineers: These are the people that build connections between your PACS systems and vRad, for the purpose of transmitting radiology images for interpretation. For new client implementations, we ensure that the data transfer speed for sending radiology images to vRad is acceptable and the images are of high diagnostic quality, before Go Live.
- HL7 Interface Analyst (OPTIONAL): If you are establishing an HL7 interface to vRad—the Interface Analyst team designs and implements enterprise solutions connecting your hospital or radiology systems to vRad via HL7 (Health Level 7) interface integration. HL7 integration solutions offer an organized, seamless data flow between customers’ RIS, HIS, EMR, and PACS systems and vRad systems using HL7 standard message specifications. The automated workflows enabled through HL7 allow us to create efficiencies and data normalization for both the customer and vRad.
- Physician Services Team Members: vRad’s Physician Services department includes an Applications Team, Licensing Team and Credentialing Team who are responsible for acquiring and maintaining licenses and credentials for our radiologists. This team will work with you to get your initial roster of vRad physicians in place. We will assign a credentialing specialist to work with your medical staff to ensure support and efficiency in completing the application process.
vRad is accredited by The Joint Commission, and your vRad Credentialing Specialist provides your medical staff office with credentialing files for each interpreting radiologist. We provide your team with access to our Physician Credentialing Portal, a complimentary tool that allows designated team members to view all Physician Credentialing information relevant to your facility(s). Our Physician Credentialing Portal provides 24/7 access to vRad physicians credentialed at your facility(s).
vRad’s personalized service continues after “Go Live”.
- Dedicated Account Manager and Area Director: A vRad Account Manager is assigned to you once services are live. The Account Manager is the contact for questions about services, billing, adding or changing coverage, technical and all other support needs.Your Area Director is a field-based vRad representative that will meet at your location whenever necessary to review service levels and additional partnership capabilities.
We also provide a number of complimentary client tools for your team to use.
To learn more about our implementation process or our services, contact us.