vRad's Vascular Radiology Expertise
vRad’s Vascular Imaging fellowship-trained physicians specialize in the identification of diseases and elements of the vascular, gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, genitourinary, pulmonary, musculoskeletal, and, the central nervous system.
Vascular testing is used to diagnose:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Blockages in the circulation to the arms or legs due to atherosclerosis or other disease which may threaten the limbs
- Cerebrovascular Disease: Blockages in the arteries to the brain that may increase risk of stroke
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT): Blood clots in the veins that could migrate to the heart and lungs
- Chronic Venous Disease: Varicose veins and other disorders that cause leg swelling or leg ulcers
- Renal Artery Disease: Circulatory disorders of the kidneys that cause hypertension (high blood pressure) or kidney failure
- Aortic Aneurysms: A ballooning of the major artery that can cause a fatal rupture
- Other vascular disease and conditions
Testing is typically painless and non-invasive.
vRad’s Vascular Imaging team is lead by vRad Medical Director Samir Shah, MD.
Contact us to find out how vRad’s subspecialty solutions can help support your existing clinical resources—and help you expand into new patient offerings, like vascular subspecialty radiology services.