vRad's Vascular Radiology Expertise
vRad’s Vascular Imaging fellowship-trained physicians specialize in the identification of diseases and elements of the vascular, gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, genitourinary, pulmonary, musculoskeletal, and, the central nervous system.
Vascular testing is used to diagnose:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Blockages in the circulation to the arms or legs due to atherosclerosis or other disease which may threaten the limbs
- Cerebrovascular Disease: Blockages in the arteries to the brain that may increase risk of stroke
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT): Blood clots in the veins that could migrate to the heart and lungs
- Chronic Venous Disease: Varicose veins and other disorders that cause leg swelling or leg ulcers
- Renal Artery Disease: Circulatory disorders of the kidneys that cause hypertension (high blood pressure) or kidney failure
- Aortic Aneurysms: A ballooning of the major artery that can cause a fatal rupture
- Other vascular disease and conditions
Testing is typically painless and non-invasive.
Contact us to find out how vRad’s subspecialty solutions can help support your existing clinical resources—and help you expand into new patient offerings, like vascular subspecialty radiology services.