vRad has partnered with the Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA) to provide RBMA members additional educational opportunities within the field of radiology. Through the partnership, vRad will provide six $1,500 scholarships to RBMA members who have not attended an RBMA conference. The scholarships will cover registration fees and other costs qualified applicants incur for attending the meeting. The first scholarships will be awarded for attendance at the 2011 Fall Educational Conference.
The vRad Education Scholarship is open to all individuals who satisfy the following criteria:
- Must be a current member of RBMA
- Must have been an RBMA member for two years
- Must have never attended an RBMA meeting in the past
- Open to all employment levels in a practice
- Must complete the application
The following rules apply:
- Only one winner per practice per year
- Scholarship must be redeemed by June 2012
- Scholarship recipient must submit a statement or testimonial describing their experience to vRad and RBMA within 30 days after the event.