The Radiologic Society of NorthAmerica (RSNA) annual meeting is around the corner and our booth will be packed with demos of our scalable technology solutions that support the needs of radiology practices and hospitals nationwide. Our world-class radiologists will be on hand to answer questions and guide you through our innovative radiology solutions. Here is a sneak peak at what you can expect when you visit booth #7513 at RSNA 2011!
1. See how easy it is to whistle through your worklist – vRad’s Enterprise Connect can streamline your workflow from multiple facilities to a single worklist, without replacing your current technology. Our cloud solution enhances patient care, lowers costs, and increases productivity.
2. Learn how our complements will get you compliments – We’ll demonstrate how to utilize our subspecialty expertise to balance your radiology practice’s workload. Our fellowship-trained radiologists adhere to the highest quality patient care and provide seamless, reliable and accurate service 24/7.
- Abdominal Imaging and Virtual Colonoscopy
- Breast Imaging and Telemammography
- Body Imaging
- Coronary CT Angiography (CCTA)
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Thoracic Radiology
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and other Nuclear Medicine
3. Explore the Partners in Real-time – The vRad Radiology Alliance unites the best of cloud and onsite radiology services, keeping YOU in control of delivering high quality patient care 24/7/365. Prepare your practice to thrive in the rapidly changing healthcare market. Our national practice network is leading the way in transforming radiology!
4. Gilda Needs You – vRad is an avid supporter of breast cancer awareness. For each attendee that stops by our booth and signs in, we’ll donate $5 to help build a new Gilda’s Club, a cancer support community that provides social and emotional support for everyone impacted by cancer. We are also making $1 donations to Gilda’s Club for every new vRad follower on Twitter.
While you’re in our booth, you can make an appointment with vRad’s Director of Breast Imaging, Dr. Arlene Sussman, to:
- Preview vRad’s remote mammo program
- Explore our cost-effective mammo solution
- Discuss how vRad’s peer review and second opinion enhance quality
5. Learn what to do when your PACS attacks – Downtime or an aging PACS can cannibalize your business. Learn how to avoid the expense of a PACS replacement or upgrade while reducing operating expenses.
Our radiologists will be at booth #7513 at RSNA from Nov. 27 – Dec. 2.