Pediatric Radiology Expertise
For some time, pediatric radiologists have been in short supply — with hundreds of positions going unfilled each year, while demand for pediatric radiology continues to rise. vRad understands the care and special imaging needs required to help physicians identify and treat childhood diseases and conditions.
Our service offering:
- Pediatric practice sufficiently staffed to support 24/7/365 interpretations
- Delivery of pediatric interpretations on an emergent or non-emergent, preliminary or final basis
- Pediatric radiologists—including some radiologists who are also board-certified pediatricians—support interpretation requests across numerous modalities
- Pediatric expertise ensures clients receive the best care guidance possible, whether it’s making a timely diagnosis after a trauma or helping treat a critically ill newborn over the course of a week
- No-cost assessment to improve image quality and protocols and most effectively capture pediatric images for teleradiology interpretation
Our ability to provide quality pediatric interpretations enables our clients to meet daytime overflow needs, appropriately staff nights and weekends, and add this highly desired subspecialty to their service offerings — allowing them to better serve their patients and grow their businesses.
vRad’s Pediatric Imaging team is lead by vRad Clinical Chief Renee Bonetti, MD.
Contact us to find out how vRad’s subspecialty solutions can help support your existing clinical resources — and help you expand into new patient offerings, like pediatric subspecialty radiology services.