Who has time to teach in the middle of the night? You do, with vRad.
vRad Virtual Resident Workflow bridges the gap between the mission to educate and the need to provide rapid, quality service.
- Resident remains involved by issuing the original prelim
- Ordering physician receives a vRad report from a board-certified radiologist…without having to wait until the next day for the Attending’s overread
- Attending leverages vRad Educational Analytics
Today’s healthcare pillars of improving quality, lowering cost, and expanding access do not need to conflict with your educational mission.
vRad has been at the forefront of teleradiology since 2001, giving residency Program Directors access to a deep bench of subspecialty trained radiologists ‒ supporting residents and attending physicians 24/7 with final or preliminary interpretations.
Residency programs across the country are turning to vRad’s Virtual Resident Workflow solution to solve the challenges they are facing by:
- Addressing increasing volume and study complexity with on-demand access to vRad’s over 500 radiologists, 70% of whom are subspecialty-trained
- Relieving overloaded attending physicians and providing much-needed reading capacity with a lower, variable-cost solution
- Improving referring physician confidence and satisfaction by helping your program meet quality expectations
- Maintaining your educational mission by keeping the residents involved – even with complex cases
- Addressing arising medicolegal costs
- Improving patient throughput and eliminating morning prelim overreads with Final Reports from vRad