At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TEMPORARY PHYSICIAN SCHEDULER.
This position is responsible for assisting with updating and coordinating physician schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the scheduling team in reaching out to radiologists to request on call coverage for coverage gaps
- Update shifts in OpenTempo daily to help ensure all shifts are loaded correctly before end of month compensation goes out
- Assist in tracking and sending messages to radiologists who owe hours
- Assist with responding to emails about time adjustments and extra shift requests
- Help respond to requests for short term extended coverage or check the coverage report for gaps in coverage
- 2+ years of relevant business experience
- Able to communicate effectively and calmly
- Positive attitude with high aptitude for creative problem solving
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to effectively prioritize responsibilities and multitask when needed
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently both within a team environment or on individual assignment
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite, scheduling tools/systems)
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.