At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TEMPORARY MARKETING SPECIALIST.
The Marketing Specialist will assist in the development and coordination of marketing activities including email marketing, webinars, digital content, and internal and external communications. This is a 3 month, temporary position.
- HubSpot experience desired. Other marketing platform experience considered.
- Minimum 2+ years’ marketing experience.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively, among multiple schedules and projects.
- Excellent technology skills such as PowerPoint, CRM, and marketing programs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented.
- Must be able to work independently and have a strong sense of project ownership.
- Capable of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multitask on a regular basis.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.