At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TELERADIOLOGY OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR.
The Teleradiology Operations Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and leadership of the production control team within the Operations Center (OC). The Teleradiology Operations Supervisor responsibilities include mentoring, coaching, and developing team members to ensure goals are achieved. The Teleradiology Operations Supervisor also assumes the responsibility of OC Supervisor in the absence of an Operations Support Supervisor (OSS) or an Operations Center Manager (OCM).
The Teleradiology Operations Supervisor supports a 24×7 team and requires flexibility to work nights and occasional weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and train the production control specialist team to ensure best practices and assist in the strategic planning for future business
- Ensure full training of team including creating and maintaining manuals, tools and resources
- Assume the OC supervisory role in the absence of an OSS of OCM
- Assignment of work to team, mentoring of team members and monitoring of progress
- Evaluate and develop Production Control team programs and policies
- Communicate to OC management on issues, trends, resolutions, status, ideas, etc.
- Identify root cause and develops action plans to address opportunities
- Maintain scheduling and ensuring staffing coverage of PCS team
- Assist in the performance evaluation process for OSR and PCS team members
- Perform PCS functions as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of operations related experience preferred
- One year or more supervisory experience is preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent facilitation and coaching delivery skills required
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues
- Strong organizational and prioritizing techniques
- Ability to multi-task, using a variety of tools and information
- Strong understanding of work flows and procedures
- Previous statistical analysis experience a plus
- Previous production scheduling experience a plus
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- Proficiency in PC based applications
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.