At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing one or more projects through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Systems Implementation Lifecycle. This includes working with business analyst for project requirements, establishing a project plan, coordinating product team activities, conducting internal Project Reviews, and taking Project Manager action on schedule, scope, and or budget to achieve project success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as Project Manager for one or more information technology projects
- Develop project plans including schedules, scope, risks, and cost and effort estimates
- Integrate Project Plans from multiple projects to ensure coordination of key tasks, appropriate sequencing, and identify resource constraints
- Work with Chief Information Officer to assemble Project Plans into our overall Technology Master Plan
- Lead Project Team meetings, team-wide communication, and status determination
- Work collaboratively with various Technology Resource Managers for resource assignments, issue resolution, task completion, and other aspects of Project Management in a matrix organization
- Present and review Project Scope, Schedule, and Budget Status with the Technology management team
- Work with product and/or business owners to define project scope and requirements
- Manage external vendor relationships as related to Project Scope
- Assist as needed with development of SDLC work products such as Functional Specifications, Design Documents, Test Plans, Agile Boards, User Stories and Acceptance criteria
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- 5+ years of related information technology experience
- Experience managing software development projects using a SDLC methodology
- Experience in managing commercial software package deployments
- Strong MS Office, VISIO, MS Project, Confluence and Jira skills
- Experience, prior to becoming a Project Manager, as a software developer, infrastructure engineer, or other member of a technology project team
- Interpersonal skills in influencing others, gaining consensus, and resolving technical issues
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Understanding of Project Management best practices such as PMI or PMBOK
- Certification in PMI or similar Project Management standard is a plus
- Previous experience in a Project Management Office a plus
- Project management experience in Artificial Intelligence a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.