At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing one or more projects through the Systems Implementation Lifecycle. This includes working with IT engineers and users for project requirements, identifying and describing tasks, establishing a project roadmap, presenting project status at Executive-level Project Reviews, and taking Project Manager action on schedule, scope, and or budget to achieve project success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as Project Manager for one or more information technology projects
- Conduct agile planning sessions including Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Scrum, Retrospective
- Develop project roadmaps based upon scope items, risks, and effort estimates
- Integrate Project Plans from multiple projects to ensure coordination of key tasks, appropriate sequencing, and identification of resource constraints
- Lead Project Team meetings, team-wide communication, and status determination
- Work collaboratively with various Technology Resource Managers for resource assignments, issue resolution, task completion, and other aspects of Project Management in a matrix organization
- Present and review Project Scope, Schedule, and Budget Status with the Technology management team
- Work with product and/or business owners to define project scope and requirements
- Manage external vendor relationships as related to Project Scope
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- 5+ years of related information technology experience
- Experience managing software development projects using Agile methodology
- Experience in managing commercial software package deployments
- Strong MS Office, Jira and SharePoint skills
- Experience, prior to becoming a Project Manager, as an infrastructure engineer, or other member of a technology project team
- Interpersonal skills in influencing others, gaining consensus, and resolving technical issues
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Understanding of Project Management best practices such as PMI or PMBOK
- PMP or ACP Certification similar Project Management standard is a plus
- Previous experience in a Project Management Office a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017.
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.