At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the administration, support, and operational health of vRad systems and infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Server and Workstation Support
- Performs system administration of workstations, servers, and IT systems
- Perform Active Directory administration & maintenance including security, file/folder access, intranet and remote access.
- Evaluate, test, and deploy software updates, OS patches and security patches
- Assist with administration of AD related services (DNS, DHCP, DFS, Group Policy)
- Assist with the management of cloud products as directed
- Assist with the triage of the system ticket queue and event management
- Create and maintain documentation
Support Workstation Team
- Diagnose and resolve escalated operating system, application software, hardware and operator problems from the Help Desk team
- Provide guidance and support for Desktop Administrators
- Evaluate, define, and ensure proper support for office hardware and software needs for the office
- Assist with system backup(one-drive user backup) and recovery
- Participates in planning and refining project task
- Contributes to overall project objectives
- Complete individual deliverables
- Contribute in the endorsement, testing, and implementation of new hardware and software solutions
- Provide recommendations to improve/enhance the capabilities of current IT systems
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with end users and vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred
- Minimum two years of experience providing desktop support and one year providing server support in a corporate environment
- Microsoft certifications preferred
- Strong knowledge of a LAN/WAN in a Microsoft environment
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, and SCCM administration
- Experience with scripting of administration tasks and software deployments
- Experience providing technical support to local and remote end users
- Experience with system monitoring
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multitask on a regular basis
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Superior communication skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.