At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the administration, support, and operational health of vRad systems and infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Server and Workstation Support
- Performs system administration of workstations, servers, and IT systems
- Perform Active Directory administration & maintenance including security, file/folder access, intranet and remote access.
- Evaluate, test, and deploy software updates, OS patches and security patches
- Assist with administration of AD related services (DNS, DHCP, DFS, Group Policy)
- Assist with the management of Microsoft cloud products, and others, as directed
- Assist with the triage of the system ticket queue and event management
- Create and maintain documentation
- Support Workstation Team
- Diagnose and resolve escalated problems from the corporate and clinical support teams
- Evaluate, define, and ensure proper support for office hardware and software
- Assist with workstation backup (OneDrive) and recovery
- Project planning
- Participate in planning and refining project tasks via Agile methodology
- Support new and existing security project initiatives
- Contribute to overall project objectives
- Complete individual deliverables
- Product Procurement/Development
- Contribute in the endorsement, testing, and implementation of new hardware and software solutions
- Provide recommendations to improve/enhance the capabilities of current IT systems
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with end users and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred or related/equivalent experience
- Minimum two years of experience providing desktop support and one year providing server support in a corporate environment
- Microsoft certifications preferred
- Strong knowledge of a LAN/WAN in a Microsoft environment
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, and Group Policy
- Experience with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager administration
- Experience with scripting of administration tasks and software deployments
- Experience providing technical support to local and remote end users
- Experience with system monitoring
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multitask on a regular basis
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Superior communication skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017.
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.