At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A STAFF ACCOUNTANT.
The Staff Accountant is primarily focused on accurate recording of patient service revenue. In addition, also responsible for the timely and accurate consolidation of company-wide financial performance and processing corporate level accounting transactions and supporting the operational accounting team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Month End duties include:
- Patient service revenue journal entries
- Recording patient service cash
- Intercompany transfer pricing entries
- Various accrual entries
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with income statement variance analysis
- Other journal entries, including:
- Fixed asset additions and disposals
- Amortization and depreciation
- Maintain fixed asset records
- Calculate, file and process payment for applicable state taxes
- Execute internal controls
- Assist with financial system testing
- Assist with the external audit and preparation of workpapers
- Serve as a back-up to Accounting Operations team, as needed
- 4 year accounting degree, or equivalent
- 1 year accounting experience, health care industry preferred
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Epicor experience a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2019, 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.