At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN SQA ENGINEER.
The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer develops and executes test cases with in provisioned quality assurance standards, processes and controls for a fast growing software engineering team. Conducts inspection, testing, sampling and training. Evaluates production capabilities and recommends improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute test cases/scripts, report and follow-up with software issues reported; provide concise and accurate test status in a timely manner
- Coordinate with product managers and software engineers to develop test plan and test cases/scripts for new feature set in existing applications and for new applications as well
- Perform black box and white box testing of internal and production system applications
- Contribute to the development of regression test suites for Virtual Radiologic Corporation (VRC) product lines
- Develop, prioritize and execute manual regression test cases on releases
- Provide support in debugging & reproducing problems reported in production environment
- Provide thoughts and insight in making SQA more effective and efficient
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation as needed to support radiologists and other systems support issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or experience in a related field
- 1-5 years of software QA experience including testing standalone and Web applications in Windows environment
- Working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies
- Experience with Client/Server, back-end and white box testing
- Possess excellent debugging and problem solving skills and highly analytical
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to assess requirements, prioritize and manage testing on releases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ASP.Net, C#, .NET and SQL server preferred
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.