This is an exciting opportunity with vRad’s parent company, MEDNAX.
This position can be located out of vRad’s Eden Prairie, MN office or MEDNAX’s Sunrise, FL office.
MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
- physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
- revenue cycle management solutions
- performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SOLUTIONS MANAGEMENT ANALYST.
The Solutions Management team supports Mednax Radiology Services (MRS) by expanding new or existing services to align with market and growth opportunities. We’re looking for a Solutions Management Analyst who is responsible for overseeing the development of cross-functional radiology solutions through the entire lifecycle process: from analysis through design, development, packaging, launch and post-launch.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems by building solutions. You love taking on large projects and managing them through to the end. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer you will dig until you find it.
- You pay attention to details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You’re self-motivated and have an innate desire to get things done. You have fantastic organizational skills.
- You like learning new things and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone and you’re comfortable giving presentations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire Solutions Lifecycle from strategic to tactical activities
- Lead multiple projects concurrently
- Analyze the market opportunity, risks and benefits
- Work cross-functionally with Mednax Radiology practice partners to determine business objectives and requirements
- Interface with multiple teams (engineering, implementation, operations, technical support, etc.) to develop, implement and operationalize the optimal Solution
- Collaborate with finance, marketing and sales teams to successfully package and launch MRS initiatives, creating an effective go-to-market plan
- Extract and analyze Solution KPIs
- Document and present Solution updates to various departments within the organization(s)
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization(s)
- Take initiative, act with confidence and work under minimal direction to continuously achieve project goals
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction and set high standards for quality
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent healthcare experience required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in the radiology industry with knowledge of processes and workflows
- Ability to assess current workflows and organize new systems or processes accordingly
- Proven planning, organization and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage several projects concurrently. Project management experience a plus.
- Data warehouse and analytics experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success in working as a team player and leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Adaptability; ability to work across a broad range of projects and disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills