At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN SQA ENGINEER.
The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer develops and executes test cases within provisioned quality assurance standards, processes and controls for a fast growing software engineering team. Conducts inspection, testing, sampling, and training. Evaluates production capabilities and recommends improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute test cases/scripts, report and follow-up with software issues reported; provide concise and accurate test status in a timely manner
- Ensure acceptance criteria is correct and complete for designing test cases
- Coordinate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to develop test plan and test cases/scripts for new feature set in existing applications and for new applications as well
- Perform black box and white box testing of internal and production system applications
- Contribute to the development of regression test suites for Virtual Radiologic Corporation (VRC) product lines
- Develop, prioritize and execute manual and automated regression test cases/scripts on releases
- Provide support in debugging & reproducing problems reported in production environment
- Provide thoughts and insight in making SQA more effective and efficient
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation as needed to support radiologists and other systems support issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or experience in a related field
- 3-5 years of Software QA experience including testing Standalone and Web applications in Windows environment
- Working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with Client/Server, back-end and white box testing
- Possess excellent debugging and problem solving skills and highly analytical
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to assess requirements, prioritize and manage testing on releases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ASP.Net, C#, .NET, and SQL server preferred
- Experience with Jira preferred
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.