At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN TEST.
The Software Engineer in Test designs, develops, and executes test automation scripts working under the direction of the test automation team. The Software Engineer in Test also runs manual tests with the manual testing team as needed. Works with both test automation team and product teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and execute automated tests against vRad’s suite of applications
- Execute manual test cases, report and follow-up with software issues reported; provide concise and accurate test status in a timely manner
- Analyze, report and follow-up on test results. Provide concise and accurate test status in a timely manner
- Develop, prioritize and execute automated software tests including regression, smoke, feature, load and stress tests, using C#, automated testing tools, and test automation frameworks
- Develop, prioritize and execute manual and automated regression test cases/scripts on releases
- Provide support in debugging & reproducing problems reported in production environment
- Collaborate as part of the scrum team in grooming and estimating User Stories
- Able to triage test automation runs, report and follow-up in a timely manner
- Identify, record, and document software bugs in JIRA to notify software team of issues that need to be addressed
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation as needed to support radiologists and other systems support issues
- Other activities as directed by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or 2+ years of related experience
- 0-3 years of experience focused on Quality Assurance testing and Automation Testing
- Experience in an Object-Oriented Development language such as C# or Java
- Experience with ASP.Net, C#, .NET, PowerShell and SQL server is a plus
- Experience with user interface automation tools such as Ranorex is a plus
- Experience with automated test frameworks such as nUnit, FIT, etc. is a plus
- Working knowledge of Software Quality Assurance Methodologies
- Possess excellent debugging and problem-solving skills and highly analytical
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodology is a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2019, 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.