At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SHAREPOINT ANALYST.
The SharePoint Analyst will serve as the technical expert & liaison for SharePoint solutions. They will work with end users to gather requirements, as well as software developers to implement coded solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead effort to deliver O365 company-wide, including development of governance in support of seamless collaboration while securing data integrity and security
- Serve as the primary client contact and subject matter expert for all SharePoint requests
- Engage teams to solicit requirements and lead planning of appropriate information architecture and implementation of SharePoint Solutions
- Build no-code solutions including sites, pages, lists, libraries, dashboards, and workflows supporting business processes and functions
- Develop and provide regular training to all business user types through Training sessions, including mentoring and ongoing skill development of Power Users
- Provide ongoing maintenance support and assist Help Desk Team with troubleshooting
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience working directly with Microsoft SharePoint
- Sound understanding of O365 product offerings
- SharePoint specific required skills (through the web UI): customizing web parts and web part pages; creating sites, document libraries, lists and views; search and taxonomies; and reporting functions
- Ability to work in matrixed team environment
- Experience with Nintex desired
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in requirements analysis and development, change management, and solution implementation preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership qualities
- Ability to build relationships with team members throughout the organization
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently on defined tasks as needed
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.