We are currently looking for a Senior Contact Center Representative.
We currently have full-time and part-time positions open:
- Full-time: 9:00pm-7:00am with rotating weekend shifts
- Part time: 4:00-9:00pm, 5:00-10:00pm, or 4:00-8:00am with rotating weekend shifts
About our team:
The Operations Center at vRad provides world-class customer support to our clients by monitoring and facilitating the radiology workflow process (24/7) for hospitals, clinics and radiologists. To effectively meet this need, the Contact Center Representatives provide constant monitoring of incoming orders and images to ensure that all relevant clinical information has been submitted, complete data order entry as needed proactively and identify and/or trouble-shoot non-technical issues.
We play a crucial role in assisting doctors and technologists when additional information is needed or conference calls are required. To properly support these activities, a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls will require professional, courteous and effective communication.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has an aptitude to quickly learn and navigate systems
- Is passionate about making a difference and improving patient care
- Possesses a professional and friendly attitude
- Is dedicated to quality
Why our Contact Center Representatives enjoy working at vRad:
- “Work is very enjoyable because of the team environment, as well as the wonderful feeling of helping others.”
- “Our work makes a direct difference in someone’s life”
- “I love the people I work with. Everyone really works together to reach our goals”
- “It doesn’t feel like work because I enjoy it! My co-workers and the team atmosphere are what makes work fun. I also really love our food events, unlimited free coffee and team events.”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor incoming orders and images to ensure that all necessary clinical information has been submitted (including image count verification)
- Perform outbound calls requesting missing images, orders, worksheets or other information requested by doctors
- Verify hospitals requesting service are covered at the time of request
- Answer inbound calls
- Coordinate conference calls for doctors/RNs/rad techs
- Identify and trouble-shoot issues (i.e. mismatched studies, etc.)
- Provide documentation of all study activity
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of customer related experience in a contact center environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- Telephone etiquette skills are essential
- Medical background a plus
- Professional, courteous and respectful demeanor
- High level of attention to detail necessary
- Strong organizational and prioritization abilities
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in a PC environment utilizing software/programs including Windows, Internet, Instant Messaging/Virtual Chat and general e-mail tools
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.
At vRad you make a difference.