At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SECURITY ANALYST.
The Security Analyst is responsible for assessing information risk, facilitating remediation of identified vulnerabilities, and monitoring the security posture of the organization.
Assesses and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities within network, systems and applications. Reports on findings and provides recommendation for remediation. Performs vulnerability assessments utilizing IT security tools and methodologies. Performs assessments of the IT security/risk posture of the organization and coordinates with implementation teams to communicate findings with potential clients. Identifies opportunities to reduce risk and documents remediation options regarding acceptance or mitigation of risk scenarios. Facilitates and monitors performance of risk remediation tasks, changes related to risk mitigation & reports on findings. Provides project status reports, including outstanding issues. The IT Security Analyst assists in all IT audits, risk assessments and regulatory compliance efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and deploy security systems, components, and configurations in collaboration with other Team Members
- Provide operational and performance management of security components of vRad Technology Platform
- Monitor and investigate security alerts
- Analyze vRad’s information security needs for current and emerging business activities
- Maintain industry and market awareness of security and network trends, product advancements, and standards
- Maintain technical understanding of Information Security standards as it relates to HIPAA and SOX
- Provide 24/7 Service Restoration support in the event of vRad Technology Platform outages or major issues
- Participate in the development and implementation of disaster recovery and business continuity procedures as they pertain to the infrastructure for VRC
- Collaboration with other vRad departments and Team Members in reporting and resolving security and operational issues
- Maintain working knowledge of vRad’s business model and functionality of core Technology Platform components including vRad RIS, vRad PACS, and vRad Enterprise Connect
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred or 5+ years of security (or equivalent) experience
- 1+ year of experience as a Security Analyst
- Commitment to continued education as it relates to security and healthcare
- Experience w/ implementing and supporting enterprise security solutions such as:
- Endpoint protection
- Vulnerability scanning
- Integrity monitoring
- Enterprise asset management
- Technical expertise in network security knowledge, to include firewall, network monitoring, intrusion detection, web server security, and wireless security
- Knowledge of common vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
- Experience with internet technologies such as DNS, Email, and cloud solutions (AWS, Azure)
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.