At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST.
The Sales Operations Analyst provides analytical support to the vRad Go-To-Market team working under the supervision of the Sr. Manager of Sales Operations with partnership from the Sr. Manager of Inside Sales. Working primarily in Salesforce.com and Microsoft Excel this position develops and sustains essential sales operations functions including periodic reporting, building dashboards, financial modeling, and ensuring data integrity. The key areas of focus are pipeline, risk, activity and account level metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain Salesforce dashboards focused on pipeline, bookings, risk, attrition, account performance, and team member performance.
- Assist with sales process training Work with Go-To-Market team members to ensure data is clean, accurate and up to date. This may include using the data loader to update information from time to time.
- Drive a culture of personal accountability from the growth team.
- AttendCRM governance meetings, tracking timelines and deliverables on specified projects.
- Provide status updates, meeting minutes, issues logs and other appropriate communication to the client and/or project team to ensure that everyone involved is sufficiently informed of significant project developments in a timely manner
- Develop project plans including schedules, scope, risks, and cost estimates
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Perform pricing and competitive analysis and recommend strategies to improve market position
- Prioritize tasks into daily, monthly and quarterly functions in order to achieve goals of retaining current clients and growing area revenue
- Responsible for report generation and delivery to clients, teammates and leadership
- Develop and maintain strong internal/external relationships
- Perform risk management and take necessary actions to mitigate risks to the satisfaction of both the client and vRad
- Provide metrics to senior management as required
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of related experience in finance, operational, and healthcare business processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Proven high integrity, customer and results orientation, and ability to multi task
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and overall project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills including writing and presentation skills
- Successful experience in building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative – Displays original thinking and creativity
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems and resolve issues
- Results oriented
- Solid understanding and command of Salesforce.com infrastructure and hierarchies. Is able to build custom tabular, summary, matrix, and joined reports to deliver information to key stakeholders.
- Skilled in excel with reporting and data manipulation, specifically: pivot tables, vlookups, and custom formulas.
- Proficient in data scrubbing, data entry, and working with large data sets.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.