At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PRODUCTION CONTROL SPECIALIST.
The Operations Center at vRad provides world-class customer support to our clients by monitoring and facilitating the radiology workflow process (24/7) for hospitals, clinics and radiologists. To effectively assist in meeting these needs, the Production Control Specialist Level 1 (PCS) provides continuous monitoring of radiologist work lists and incoming workflow to meet turnaround time (TAT) requirements. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, properly identifying studies for specialized radiologists, time management and communicating with the Operations Center and radiologists in a professional, courteous and timely manner. Due to the nature of this business, multi-tasking, following procedure, extreme attention to detail, relationship management and a sense of urgency is critically required.
This is an overnight position- 7:00pm-5:00am
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and analyze production pertaining to study volume distribution, TAT compliance, rad efficiencies and profitability
- Adjust nightly workforce requirements based on forecast including the activation of radiologists as required
- Establish and maintain communication regarding events that impact production volumes
- Document and provide feedback regarding forecasting/planning based on actual data and trends
- Create and distribute detailed reports focusing on all aspects of the production operation
- Provide input to identify and resolve TAT level as well as areas of improvement including site coverage and rad privileges
- Identify areas of improvement regarding Radiologists profitability
- Manage all scheduling related communication of radiologists during shift
- Escalate issues to the appropriate resource
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two or more years of customer related experience in a contact center environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- Telephone etiquette skills are essential
- Medical background a plus
- Professional, courteous and respectful demeanor
- High level of attention to detail necessary
- Strong organizational and prioritization techniques
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making abilities
- Proficiency in a PC environment utilizing software/programs including Windows, Internet, Instant Messaging/Virtual Chat and general e-mail tools
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 wpm is required
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.