At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A RECRUITMENT SOURCER.
The Sourcer will support the growth of the practice by executing components of the top talent recruitment process including but not limited to defining, searching, qualifying, assessing and selecting candidates. The primary focus of this role is to search and qualify passive and active candidates to build a pipeline of talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & manage sourcing strategies
- Source radiologist candidates through onsite advertisement sites, purchased lists, win back campaigns, trade shows, cold calling, resident/fellowship programs, etc.
- Leverage niche websites as well as groups on social networking sites
- Define potential marketing strategies to support the recruiting strategies
- Partner with internal departments to leverage networks and opportunities to source radiologists in our market (sales team, marketing team, etc.)
- Post and manage job opportunities and advertisements on recruiting websites
- Generate a diverse pool of candidates/applicants for open requisitions
- vRad’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Internet searches
- Cold calling
- Employee referrals
- Sales leads
- Competitor contacts
- Residency/Fellowship programs
- Market research
- Professional networking
- Social networks
- Job fairs
- Qualify candidates
- Provide candidate with detailed understanding of the position
- Review employment applications and resumes evaluating work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications of applicants
- Refer qualified candidates to the recruiters and or hiring managers for review and offer recommendations based on findings
- Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of the business and the marketplace in order to better support the assigned business unit and provide insight into ways to improve the business
- Stay current on product characteristics, enhancements, benefits etc., to entice potential candidates
- Survey and research competing companies, and practices that routinely hire radiologists
- Devise creative, cost effective sourcing strategies to secure high caliber candidates both directly and indirectly
- Perform advanced search techniques to source candidates by job boards, internal database, Boolean & x-ray search, social media, referrals, networking events, career fairs, etc.
- Think outside of the box to generate creative ways to attract exceptional talent to vRad
- Act as a go-to competitive landscape expert
- Participate in assessing candidate skills through interviews
- Devise recruiting strategies to build and enhance vRad’s Talent
- Work subsequently with recruiters on a regular basis to ensure pipeline is full of qualified candidates
- Remain on the cutting edge of emerging recruiting trends. Adjust current resourcing strategies as appropriate to increase attraction for vRad
- Build employer brand awareness in the market to increase quality candidate flow
- Provide administrative support throughout the recruitment process
- Verify all necessary recruitment paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Set up physician candidates in Echo database and enter CV grade
- Run CSL/OIG exclusion list verifications, as well as NPDB prior to medical leadership call
- File paperwork in Rad folder after signing contract
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 – 3 years’ related experience required, or equivalent recruitment, sourcing and administrative support experience
- 4-year degree in a business-related field preferred
- Previous recruiting or healthcare background is preferred
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize a large volume of detail-oriented work
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong technology skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017.
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.