At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PHYSICIAN RECRUITMENT SOURCER.
The Physician Recruitment Sourcer will support the growth of the practice by providing high level support to the Manager, Physician Recruitment and Physician Engagement Team throughout the recruitment process. Sourcing, job placement and ad management, and candidate tracking will be the primary functions of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source radiologist candidates through onsite advertisement sites, purchased lists, win back campaigns, trade shows, cold calling, resident/fellowship programs, etc.
- Identify recruiting opportunities through national and state organizations
- Post and manage job opportunities and advertisements on recruiting websites
- Track ROI on all sourcing activities to determine effectiveness
- Collaborate with marketing team to constantly improve upon initiatives
- Run weekly telerad candidate report
- Schedule medical leadership call and ensure all documentation is provided to ML prior to call
- Data entry of candidate information and stages in applicant tracking system
- Maintain weekly status report of all candidates in prescreen, test status, or contract review
- Follow up with candidates throughout the different recruiting stages
- Auditing candidate information for data integrity
- Send out recruitment correspondences
- Check eFax and file necessary paperwork
- Verify all necessary recruitment paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Set up physician candidates in Echo database and enter CV grade
- Run CSL/OIG exclusion list verifications
- Run NPDB prior to medical leadership call
- Oversee vRad Virtual Open House recruiting initiative
- File paperwork in Rad folder after signing contract
- Manage radiologist visits to corporate office
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 – 3 years’ related experience required, or equivalent recruitment, sourcing and administrative support experience
- Previous recruiting or healthcare background is preferred
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize a large volume of detail-oriented work
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong technology skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.