At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A RECRUITER.
The Recruiter will focus on sourcing, screening and hiring radiologists to meet the specialty and scheduling requirements as determined by operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailed review, consideration and response of all CVs submitted to vRad; require “best effort” for next business day response to all inquiries
- Find, interview and hire radiologists meeting requirements specified by operations (specialty, location, licensing, start date)
- Source radiologist candidates through onsite advertisement sites, purchased lists, win back campaigns, trade shows, cold calling, resident/fellowship programs, etc.
- Conduct pre-screen interviews and work with vRad radiologists to decide next steps for candidate
- Conduct executive interviews and explain the entire workflow process, compensation and determine appropriate fit of candidates
- Stay current on industry trends regarding vacation time, compensation and other negotiated terms in contracts
- Coordinate, setup and conduct residency outreaches within territory
- Prepare and oversee arrangement of on-site visit
- Follow up with physician candidates on a regular basis throughout the engagement process until offer is accepted and contract is negotiated; will participate in contract negotiations along with on-site corporate counsel
- Coordinate, manage and advise on placement of ads, hiring process, offer packages, compensation and on-site visits to facilitate the hiring process of radiologists
- Attend tradeshows as required (typically 1-4 a year)
- May participate in training of new staff, presentations to other departments or other presentations as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Four plus years of solid executive level recruitment or sales experience
- 4 year degree preferred
- Strong project management analytical skills; must be extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proven track record to negotiate, persuade and close a candidate quickly
- Ability to effectively handle high level escalations and time critical issues; meets goals despite unexpected setbacks, obstacles, or time constraints
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to build relationships over the phone and have the ability to drill down to the next levels
- Discretion as to proprietary and confidential information
- Capable of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multi-task on a regular basis
- Basic understanding of employment law and labor related laws and regulations and business practices
- Ability to work independently with general direction
- Intermediate level of computer skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 25%
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.