At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PHYSICIAN RECRUITER.
The Physician Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening and hiring radiologists. The ideal candidate will be able to build rapport quickly and find creative avenues for sourcing radiologists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailed review, consideration and response of all CVs submitted to vRad; require “best effort” for next business day response to all inquiries
- Find, interview and hire radiologists meeting requirements specified by operations (specialty, location, licensing, start date)
- Conduct pre-screen interviews and work with vRad radiologists to decide next steps for candidate
- Conduct executive interviews and explain the entire workflow process, compensation and determine appropriate fit of candidates
- Stay current on industry trends regarding vacation time, compensation and other negotiated terms in contracts
- Coordinate, setup and conduct residency outreaches within territory
- Prepare and oversee arrangement of on-site visit
- Follow up with physician candidates on a regular basis throughout the engagement process until offer is accepted and contract is negotiated; will participate in contract negotiations along with on-site corporate counsel
- Coordinate, manage and advise on placement of ads, hiring process, offer packages, compensation and on-site visits to facilitate the hiring process of radiologists
- Attend tradeshows as required (typically 1-4 a year)
- May participate in training of new staff, presentations to other departments or other presentations as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Four plus years of solid executive level recruitment or sales experience
- 4 year degree preferred
- Strong project management analytical skills; must be extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proven track record to negotiate, persuade and close a candidate quickly
- Ability to effectively handle high level escalations and time critical issues; meets goals despite unexpected setbacks, obstacles, or time constraints
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to build relationships over the phone and have the ability to drill down to the next levels
- Discretion as to proprietary and confidential information
- Capable of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multi-task on a regular basis
- Basic understanding of employment law and labor related laws and regulations and business practices
- Ability to work independently with general direction
- Intermediate level of computer skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 20%
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.