At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TEMPORARY DATA ENTRY CLERK.
Responsible for supporting the Sr. Manager of Reimbursement Services with projects pertaining to data entry needed for billing, with a focus on obtaining missing billing information from vRad Clients for our third party billing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with vRad’s third party billing vendor and vRad clients to obtain missing billing information in order for vRad to successfully collect reimbursement for professional radiology services.
- Contact with vRad client hospitals and clients to identifying billing contacts to assist with providing missing information.
- Responsible for frequent follow up with identified hospital contacts.
- Communicate questions and updates to Manager and other Reimbursement Services staff.
- Complete assigned tasks accurately, timely and in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Follow-up with requests from other vRad departments for information requested/needed in order to meet departmental goals.
- Assist in assuring compliance as it relates to reimbursement services by improving processes and procedures in order to meet departmental goals.
- Encourage and maintain positive working relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least two years customer service experience.
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to research and make frequent phone calls to hospitals and clinics for missing billing information.
- Ability to organize workload and consistently follow up by phone and email, internally and externally for missing billing information.
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues independently and effectively manage assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of all areas of the revenue cycle preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Must possess high level critical thinking, problem solving skills, and self initiative.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Record of good attendance and highly rated performance evaluations.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.