At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PAYER ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST.
The Payer Enrollment Specialist is responsible for merging, completing and following up on provider applications with third-party payers. Strong attention to detail, balanced with the ability to produce a high output of applications, is essential to this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete a variety of third-party payer applications for vRad providers, including government and commercial
- Understand and apply state regulations/entity information to applications, which includes non-application related requests and projects
- Maintain current status notes in database/spreadsheets and ensure timely follow up on initial enrollment, recredentialing and expirables for providers/clients
- Establish and maintain a strong professional rapport with providers, third party payers, clients and internal staff
- Communicate enrollment updates and/or questions to our third-party billing vendors
- Research and work through payer enrollment issues
- Maintain database/spreadsheets of enrollment statuses
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Ability to make sound decisions based on urgency, fact, guidelines, goals and regulations
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- Strong communication skills – including both written and verbal etiquette
- Extremely detail-oriented and efficient
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks as well as miscellaneous projects with minimal direction
- Ability to be agile and change focus quickly
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Outlook and Windows
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2019, 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.