At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PAYER ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST.
The Payer Enrollment Specialist (PES) is responsible for merging, completing and following up on provider applications with third-party payers. Strong attention to detail, balanced with the ability to produce a high output of applications, is essential to this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete a variety of third-party payer applications for vRad providers, including government and commercial
- Understand and apply state regulations/entity information to applications, which includes non-application related requests and projects
- Maintain current status notes in database/spreadsheets and ensure timely follow up on initial enrollment, recredentialing and expirables for providers/clients
- Establish and maintain a strong professional rapport with providers, third party payers, clients and internal staff
- Communicate enrollment updates and/or questions to our third-party billing vendors
- Research and work through payer enrollment issues
- Maintain database/spreadsheets of enrollment statuses
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Ability to make sound decisions based on urgency, fact, guidelines, goals and regulations
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- Strong communication skills – including both written and verbal etiquette
- Extremely detail-oriented and efficient
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks as well as miscellaneous projects with minimal direction
- Ability to be agile and change focus quickly
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Outlook and Windows
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.