At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS SUPPORT SUPERVISOR.
The Operations Support Supervisor (OSS) is responsible for overseeing the functional workflow of the Operations Support Representatives (OSR) ensuring timely execution of all functional OSR responsibilities. The OSS will be physically mobile in the Operations Center (OC), coaching the representatives at their workstations. The OSS is responsible for staying abreast of work load, issues and technical difficulties at all times and will perform first level trouble-shooting, answer questions by all OSRs and escalate issues to the appropriate resource. The OSS will act as primary supervisor for OC Reps and will perform quality assurance of OSR work performed; The OSS will assume functional responsibility for the entire OC in the absence of an OC Manager and/or Production Control Specialist; ensuring that we are efficiently meeting the needs of our clients and radiologists.
This is full-time, overnight position with rotating weekend shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as primary supervisor, overseeing the functional OSR responsibilities during core business hours
- Mentor, coach and motivate OSRs to ensure timely and accurate performance of all functional responsibilities
- Maintain ownership of the coaching and development process for OC team members
- Ensure that all team members perform with a high customer service focus; delivering excellent customer satisfaction and high client retention
- Foster, promote and contribute to a positive team environment
- Assist and contribute information and criteria to be used in OSR performance evaluations
- Generate accurate and professional daily/nightly operations reports
- Ensure that complete and accurate communications occur with customers regarding any issues including those that require escalation for resolution
- Assists Operations Center and technical support staff with problem resolution and escalation
- Manage the telephone quality audit and monitoring process ensuring written and verbal performance feedback to all OSRs; monitor OSRs’ call techniques and proactively addresses performance issues on a continual basis
- Provide recommendations and assist in maintaining the Operations Center Training Manual as well as all training for OC team members
- Take ownership of monitoring the customer service experience for all new vRad clients during their first week of coverage (“honeymoon phase”)
- Escalate issues to appropriate resource
- Assume functional responsibility for the OC in the absence of the OC Manager and/or PCS Supervisor ensuring the needs of our clients and radiologists are met (This includes possible on-call shifts)
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience required
- Previous lead or supervisory experience required
- Previous experience in the medical or healthcare field a plus
- Ability to lead a team and lead by example
- Ability to mentor and develop employees of varying abilities and experience
- Ability to create a professional, courteous and respectful environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong understanding of work flows and procedures
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong organizational and prioritizing techniques
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency in PC based applications
- Experience in WFM, scheduling and forecasting a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.