At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
We are currently looking for an Operations Support Representative.
The Operations Center at vRad provides world-class customer support to our clients by monitoring and facilitating the radiology workflow process (24/7) for hospitals, clinics and radiologists. To effectively meet this need, the Operations Support Representatives provide constant monitoring of incoming orders and images to ensure that all relevant clinical information has been submitted, complete data order entry as needed proactively and identify and/or trouble-shoot non-technical issues.
We play a crucial role in assisting doctors and technicians when additional information is needed or conference calls are required. To properly support these activities, a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls will require professional, courteous and effective communication. Due to the nature of this business, multi-tasking, following procedure, extreme attention to detail, relationship management and a sense of urgency are required.
We have full-time and part-time positions available:
- Full-time positions are overnight with rotating weekend shifts 7:00pm-5:00am or 9:00pm-7:00am
- Part-time positions are 4:00pm-9:00pm or 5:00pm-10:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor incoming orders and images to ensure that all necessary clinical information has been submitted (including image count verification)
- Perform outbound calls requesting missing images, orders, worksheets or other information requested by doctors
- Perform data entry of faxed orders
- Verify hospitals requesting service are covered at the time of request
- Answer inbound calls
- Coordinate conference calls for doctors/RNs/rad techs
- Identify and trouble-shoot issues (i.e. mismatched studies, etc.)
- Provide documentation of all study activity
- Other duties as assigned
- No education required
- Two or more years of customer related experience in a contact center environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- Telephone etiquette skills are essential
- Medical background a plus
- Professional, courteous and respectful demeanor
- High level of attention to detail necessary
- Strong organizational and prioritization abilities
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision making abilities
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.