At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR.
*This is an overnight position (9:00pm-7:00am) with rotating weekend shifts.*
An Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the functional workflow of the Operations Support Representatives (OSR) ensuring timely execution of all functional OSR responsibilities. The Operations Supervisor is responsible for coaching, performing first level trouble-shooting, answering questions by all OSRs, and escalating issues to the appropriate resource.
The Operations Center plays a crucial role in assisting doctors and technicians when additional information is needed, or conference calls are required. To properly support these activities, a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls will require professional, courteous and effective communication. Due to the nature of this business, multi-tasking, following procedure, extreme attention to detail, relationship management and a sense of urgency are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mentor, coach and motivate OSRs to ensure timely and accurate performance of all functional responsibilities
- Maintain ownership of the coaching and development process for team members
- Ensure that all team members perform with a high customer service focus; delivering excellent customer satisfaction and high client retention
- Foster, promote and contribute to a positive team environment
- Assist and contribute information and criteria to be used in OSR performance evaluations
- Generate accurate and professional daily/nightly operations reports
- Ensure that complete and accurate communications occur with customers regarding any issues including those that require escalation for resolution
- Assists Operations Center and technical support staff with problem resolution and escalation
- Manage the telephone quality audit and monitoring process ensuring written and verbal performance feedback to all OSRs; monitor OSRs’ call techniques and proactively addresses performance issues on a continual basis
- Escalate issues to appropriate resource
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience required
- Previous lead or supervisory experience required
- Previous experience in the medical or healthcare field a plus
- Ability to lead a team and lead by example
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Ability to mentor and develop employees of varying abilities and experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong understanding of work flows and procedures
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong organizational and prioritizing techniques
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency in PC based applications
- Experience in WFM, scheduling and forecasting a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2019, 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.