At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS CENTER MANAGER.
The Manager – Operations Center (OC) will oversee the daily operations and all facets within the Operations Center while providing planning and strategic direction to the Operations Center team.
*This is a second shift position working four 10 hour shifts (12:00-10:00pm or 2:00pm-12:00am) with rotating weekends.*
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the Operations Center and ensure appropriate staffing capacity, departmental/company profitability, turn-around time (TAT)/contractual compliance and adherence to budgetary goals
- Establish and monitor performance objectives/metrics and define tools to measure progress and ensure consistent achievement of departmental/business objectives
- Motivate, provide coaching and development of team members to ensure the highest degree of customer service to maximize our quality of service and customer retention; foster, promote and contribute to a positive team environment; directly manage Operations Support Supervisors
- Lead all departmental process improvement initiatives by identifying system and new workflow efficiencies; prioritize, recommend and support the implementation of programs to improve call center processes as well as work in collaboration with other departments of the organization
- Recommend changes in technology and procedures that improve service quality, workflow enhancements and increased profitability
- Prepare annual performance reviews for all direct reports, including detailed objectives for each new fiscal year
- Create workforce management forecasts/staffing analysis, scheduling, budgets and planning
- Compile and monitor daily/weekly/monthly operational statistics and reports; analyze trends, variances and problem situations; provide accurate reporting on results, including production statistics, actual result to goal, forecasting projections and technical issues
- Main point of contact representing the OC for any internal and external customers
- Understand and uphold the on-call escalation procedure for 24×7 call center operations; assume the lead point of contact role in establishing communication, initiating escalation and decision making within the operations center
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of coursework and work related experience
- 3-5 years of management experience in a high volume call center or similar work experience; strong knowledge of general customer support operations; health care experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective problem solving abilities
- Excellent analytical skills and proven leadership skills
- Discretion with confidential information
- Capable of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multitask on a regular basis
- Extremely project oriented with strong organizational skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.