At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A NETWORK ENGINEER.
The Network Engineer is responsible for defining, documenting and executing processes and procedures to improve enterprise network and telecommunication functions and reliability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform engineering design and evaluations of current and potential telecommunications systems
- Provide “hands-on” active involvement in all network infrastructure and telecommunications related areas
- Design, deploy and maintain local and remote network systems
- Perform engineering, design and support of enterprise network infrastructure
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisitions, use, support, security and backup
- Participate in the development and implementation of disaster recovery procedures as they pertain to the network and communications infrastructure for vRad
- Communicate with other departments in reporting and resolving software, hardware and operational issues
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation as designated for all network infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5+ years of network (or equivalent) experience
- CCNA or CCNP level of understanding of routing, switching and communications
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Experience (4.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x. 9.x)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise 9.x Experience (ICM, CVP, etc)
- Experience w/ implementing and supporting a Cisco Unified Communications Network (Communications Manager, Unity Voicemail, voice gateways, presence, phone, ata)
- Experience with various communications technologies: H323, MGCP, PRI, SIP, SIP Trunking, POTS, T.38 Faxing, Video Conferencing, XMPP, QOS, T1/E1
- Experience with various network technologies: routers, Switches, firewalls, wireless, load balancing, VPN, VLANs, EIGRP, BGP, Syslog, ACLs, radius, TACACS, TFTP
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, MS Office, Windows 200x Server, Windows XP, Windows7, Macintosh
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.