At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A MEDICAL STAFF COORDINATOR.
The Medical Staff Coordinator (Internal Title: Licensing & Credentialing Coordinator) provides administrative and database support for the Licensing and Credential Teams. Responsible for administrative duties related to both teams. They organize, coordinate, and ensure up to date processing of confidential information while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in completion of state specific verifications and follow-up with facilities to ensure proper delivery to the medical boards
- Maintain specific departmental workflow responsibilities as assigned (i.e. renewal workflows, checklists, tasks, etc.)
- Assist radiologist in the tracking and compliance of: CME requirements (i.e. uploading and reporting), licensing applications, mandatory profile compliance, malpractice/adverse action reporting compliance
- Populate vRad systems (Echo) with new rad information off of CV for onboarding physicians to initiate automated processes
- Execute reports as necessary out of the system
- Mailing, scanning and uploading of items
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of administrative or related experience
- Medical Staff Office or previous credentialing or medical licensing experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to build effective relationships with peers as well as customers
- Ability to work in a fully electronic records system with minimal paperwork
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, reliable and responsible
- Must be able to work independently with given instruction but also be able to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment to meet goals
- Strong organizational skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.