At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SUMMER MARKETING INTERN.
The Marketing Internship will partner with the Marketing team to help deploy various marketing strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities
- Work with internal team to gather requirements and then build, execute, and automate email marketing campaigns and landing pages
- Execute a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, marketing trade shows and events, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance of each campaign and communicate results and plans for improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Example projects:
- Update collateral with new brand look and messaging
- Brainstorm ideas and work with client retention team to implement tactics including onboarding campaign, anniversary recognition program, etc.
- Conduct competitive research
- Intranet & corporate communications support –internal communications, Intranet banner
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Collaborate with Content Manager to source, develop and deploy digital marketing content
- Working towards degree in business, marketing or organizational development
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Basic design and layout skills
- Strong project planning and execution skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively, and keep multiple schedules and projects in order and up-to-speed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to adapt to change
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Dreamweaver skills a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.