At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SUMMER MARKETING INTERN.
As the Marketing Intern, you will be involved in a variety of marketing initiatives that support our goals for new business acquisition and retention, radiologist recruitment and retention, and onsite radiology practice growth.
vRad Marketing is an agile, fast-moving team that makes a big impact by delivering high quality work in the name of our common mission to serve our clients, radiologists and patients across the nation. We enjoy outstanding working relationships across the company and are recognized for the value and creativity we bring to a wide range of business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and coordination of various integrated communication and marketing activities.
- Collaborate with internal team to gather requirements and then build, execute, and automate email marketing campaigns and landing pages.
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance of each campaign and communicate results and plans for improvement
- Execute a wide variety of details that may involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, marketing trade shows and events, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Example projects:
- Update collateral with new brand look and messaging
- Brainstorm ideas and work with recruiting team to implement tactics including job posts, email campaigns, landing pages, etc.
- Conduct competitive research
- Intranet & corporate communications support – internal communications, Intranet site
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Collaborate with Content Manager to source, develop and deploy digital marketing content
- Working towards degree in business, marketing or organizational development
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Basic design and layout skills
- Tech savvy with marketing tools like PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively, and keep multiple schedules and projects in order and up-to-speed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to adapt to change
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Dreamweaver skills a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.