At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PHYSICIAN ACCOUNT MANAGER.
The Physician Account Manager (internal title: Manager of Medical Services) oversees the daily operations of the team to ensure timely issue identification, resolution and/or escalation to resolve issues that arise. This team supports our radiologists by facilitating the onboarding process, being the “go-to” resource for questions, and leading retention initiatives. The Manager supports the Medical Services Leadership team, and Medical Directors’ on research, reporting and various deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and direct the physician management team
- Develop and monitor department processes and procedures to ensure compliance and consistent service levels are being achieved
- Drive initiatives that support building long term relationships with radiologists
- Manage a strategic communication plan, with an effort to continuously build deeper relationships with our radiologists and provide best in class service levels
- Oversee radiologists contractual changes including, but not limited to, scheduling, leaves, and individual addendum items
- Responsible for communicating technology updates, procedure changes, and coordinating roll-out activities to team
- Research, evaluate and implement creative solutions that differentiate vRad as a practice of choice and foster the practice’s long term retention efforts
- Oversee all monthly reporting and adhoc report requests
- Effectively allocate resources and time across groups or departments
- Partner with internal teams to address and solve for practice wide issues
- Stay informed of trends in the practice and industry to help guide the work of the liaisons
- Complete additional analysis and projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, psychology or related field
- 3 years leading a team
- 5 years of experience in relationship building, high-level verbal and written communication with the ability to persuade, problem solve and negotiate
- Must be highly organized with the ability to facilitate as necessary
- Experience with contract negotiation desired
- Strong computer software skills (MS Excel, Word and web-based applications)
- Capable of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multitask on a regular basis
- Must possess the ability to manage conflict and maintain objectivity
- Must possess high level problem solving and process design skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with general direction
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to “think ahead”; to anticipate needs and have materials prepared before they are requested
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.