At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A LICENSING COORDINATOR.
The Licensing Coordinator provides administrative and database support for the Licensing Specialists and Licensing Analysts and is responsible for maintaining medical licenses and processing state license renewals. This position is also responsible for ensuring continuing medical education (CME) compliance prior to license renewals, mandatory state profile compliance, malpractice and adverse action reporting compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completion of initial and renewal state licensing applications
- Support in completion of state specific verifications and follow-up with facilities to ensure proper delivery to the medical boards
- Maintain specific departmental workflow responsibilities as assigned (i.e. renewal workflows, checklists, tasks, etc.)
- Assist radiologist in the tracking and compliance of: CME requirements (i.e. uploading and reporting), licensing applications, mandatory profile compliance, malpractice/adverse action reporting compliance
- Mailing, scanning and uploading of items
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of administrative or related experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to build effective relationships with peers as well as customers
- Ability to work in a fully electronic records system with minimal paperwork
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, reliable and responsible
- Must be able to work independently but also be able to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment to meet goals
- Strong organizational skills
- Medical Staff Office or previous credentialing or medical licensing experience a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.