At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SUMMER IT INTERN.
The IT Intern will assist in the design, operation and maintenance of the office infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision and mentor, the intern will have ownership
for one or more specific department related projects (CyberArk Audit/Compliance
efforts) and will be assigned scheduled activities
- Diagnose and resolve operating system, application software, hardware and operator problems
- Assessment of hardware and software needs for office functions, then define, assist with procuring, implement and support
- Assist in evaluation new hardware and software
- Perform deployment of new employee systems
- Some basic network administration
- Perform system backups and recovery; maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
- Assist in enterprise level projects/tasks relating to corporate infrastructure systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Working towards a degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Network Engineering, or other technology related degree
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Operating systems
- Experience providing desktop and network support
- Training in system administration of Microsoft server and desktop products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Discretion regarding proprietary and confidential information
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multitask on a regular basis
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills and superior communication skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.