At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for providing support and generating leads for the Area Directors and the Account Management team. The position will help to set appointments and drive new business development in dedicated regions to meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and generate leads for all of vRad services and products
- Make 75-100 cold calls daily
- Set appointments and meetings for Area Director team in various regions
- Informing Sales Team of Key Events/Notes from Regional Prospecting
- Participate in client calls as defined by the Sales Team
- Provide follow up and answer customer inquires
- Assist in tracking success of marketing and sales initiative
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals
- Identify and qualify business opportunities
- Research and develop lists of potential customers
- Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales
- Track client information on SalesForce.com
- Support the Sales Team
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrated exceptional results in expectations and experience establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to perform basic business math in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry through past employment experience (preferably radiology)
- Superior Cold Calling skills
- Proven track record of success in sales and marketing
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills
- Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
- Solid experience with the Microsoft Office suite – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.