At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SUMMER HR INTERN.
The Human Resources Intern will partner with the Human Resources (HR) team to strategically support a team-oriented company culture. The HR Intern will perform a variety of HR responsibilities with a strong emphasis on assisting with the recruitment process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post jobs internally and externally
- Manage and coordinate scheduling communication with candidates
- Assist corporate recruiter in preparing weekly recruiting updates for hiring managers
- Gather and scan all relevant team member and vendor documents for appropriate filing
- Enroll team members in E-learning courses
- Complete E-Verify process for new team members
- Assist maintain weekly & monthly recruitment reporting
- Initial development of policy and procedures
- Assist in the onboarding process
- Assist in scheduling and organizing company training
- Manage and respond to various ad-hoc project requests
- Respond to all employment verifications
- Other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Desire to pursue a career in Recruiting or Human Resources
- General work experience
- Discretion as to proprietary and confidential information
- Capable of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multitask on a regular basis
- Strong written skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with general direction
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Superior communication and phone skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.