At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SUMMER HR INTERN.
The Human Resources Intern will partner with the Human Resources (HR) team to strategically support a team-oriented company culture. The HR Intern will perform a variety of HR responsibilities with a strong emphasis on assisting with the recruitment process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post jobs internally and externally
- Manage and coordinate scheduling communication with candidates
- Assist corporate recruiter in preparing weekly recruiting updates for hiring managers
- Gather and scan all relevant team member and vendor documents for appropriate filing
- Enroll team members in E-learning courses
- Complete E-Verify process for new team members
- Assist maintain weekly & monthly recruitment reporting
- Initial development of policy and procedures
- Assist in the onboarding process
- Assist in scheduling and organizing company training
- Manage and respond to various ad-hoc project requests
- Respond to all employment verifications
- Other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Desire to pursue a career in Recruiting or Human Resources
- General work experience
- Discretion as to proprietary and confidential information
- Capable of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multitask on a regular basis
- Strong written skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with general direction
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Superior communication and phone skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.