At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ANALYST.
The Financial Systems Analyst will assist in maintaining the suite of applications used by the Finance Department. This role will work closely with all areas of finance, as well as internal and external software support. This process spans user testing, issue resolution and assisting with development end user training, product launch and support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review software issues and validate understanding of the same with end users
- Test suspect system issues utilizing development database, document test results
- Communicate testing results to end users, management or support for further action as necessary
- Aid in development of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for software enhancements
- Assist in documenting processes/training materials for end users
- Communicate with end users to document software enhancement or ad hoc query/reporting needs
- Assist in the install and implementation of software enhancements or modules
- Communicate effectively with business, engineering teams and management
- Develop and document use cases of our software systems
- Aid in creation of specifications for our software systems
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and promote a progressive quality culture
- Comply with the corporate policies and procedures
- Champion “best practices” and set expectations that contribute to team success
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of coursework and experience
- 1-3 years of successful business analyst or extensive financial system experience
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and initiative in accomplishing objectives of the position
- Results oriented, creative, positive and energetic; ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills required, including the ability to interpret business needs and translate them into system requirements
- Strong technical writing skills required
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Independent, yet team player; ability to work well in matrix organization
- Experience with Epicor financial suite preferred
- Expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with iterative development a plus
- Proven project and time management skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.