At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNTING & REPORTING ANALYST.
The Accounting & Reporting Analyst is responsible for performing all aspects of vRad’s month end financial reporting process as well as ownership of commission calculations for entire sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for combined vRad operations in conformity with GAAP, including statements to compare to Budget/Forecasts
- Responsible for documenting income statement and balance sheet variances
- Prepare and distribute monthly reporting package for combined vRad operations Parent Company
- Own monthly Executive reporting package, including gross margin analysis, KPI reporting, and all commentary
- Maintain (and develop, if necessary) required financial reports in XL Connect Reporting system
- Assist with compiling internal and external audit requests
- Review loss run data provided by third-party and prepare volume data, which will be used in conjunction by the actuary in determining medical malpractice liability
- Responsible for maintaining schedule and calculating monthly commission expense for sales team, including accurate expense forecasts
- Calculation of monthly sales credit based on contractual service level agreement language
- Calculation of billing service fee and other complex entries
- Weekly payment review and release from bank
- Back-up for Treasury and G/L accountants
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year accounting degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required, CPA preferred
- 1+ years of progressive public company financial reporting experience, or its equivalent, required
- Experience in management reporting and financial analysis
- Experience with design, implementation and testing of internal controls a plus
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple activities and remain flexible to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, objective and deadline-oriented
- Strong systems aptitude, including Microsoft Excel
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2019, 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.