At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A FINANCIAL ANALYST.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for performing and/or assisting with all aspects of vRad’s financial analysis and planning processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing, updating and improving forecast models
- Report monthly results, provide variance analysis and explanations
- Drive annual budget and forecast cycles with detailed analysis and insights
- Leverage business acumen to provide analytical problem solving and drive process improvements
- Understand cost drivers in cross functional areas, determine cost allocation methodology and drive execution in financial statements
- Develop and maintain relationships with the business owners
- Manage and update forecasting models and ad hoc reporting databases
- Monthly reporting of results including variance explanation and research
- Provide solutions in solving problems and facilitating process improvements
- Specialize in analysis, modeling, accounting and system related functions
- Assist with development of internal controls, policies and procedures
- Assist in the month-end close and consolidation process
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year finance, accounting or business degree required
- Minimum 3 years finance, accounting or business analysis experience in a corporate environment
- Strong computer skills including financial modeling and analysis in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated expertise in financial statements
- Experience building and maintaining databases & financial models
- Experience preparing PowerPoint presentations a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.