At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A FINANCIAL ANALYST.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for performing and/or assisting with all aspects of the company’s financial analysis and planning processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and update forecasting models and ad hoc reporting databases
- Provide support for annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Provide solutions in solving problems and facilitating process improvements
- Specialize in analysis, modeling, accounting and system related functions
- Assist with development of internal controls, policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 0-2 years as a Financial Analyst or related role
- 4-year finance, accounting or business degree
- Finance, accounting or business analysis experience in a corporate environment preferred
- Strong computer skills including financial modeling and analysis in Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of financial statements
- Experience building and maintaining databases and preparing PowerPoint presentations a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017.
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.