This is an exciting opportunity with vRad’s parent company, MEDNAX, out of our Eden Prairie, MN office.
MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
- physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
- revenue cycle management solutions
- performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
The Office 365/Enterprise Collaboration Business Analyst will serve as the technical expert & liaison for SharePoint solutions. They will work with end users to gather requirements, as well as software developers to implement coded solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate best practices and solutions from SharePoint “out of the box” functionality or “no code” solutions.
- Serve as the primary client contact for Office 365 collaboration services implementations which includes but not limited to SharePoint and SharePoint Online.
- Effectively serve as the onsite technical and functional liaison for SharePoint and Office 365 collaboration solutions.
- Partner with various project managers, technical leaders and business leads to define projects
- Organize tasks and estimate delivery times.
- Help facilitate SharePoint and Office 365 adoption by end users.
- Become a subject matter expert for SharePoint usability and improvements to the current application.
- Contribute in improving our processes and policies within the SharePoint program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works with the Enterprise Collaborations team.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working directly with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working with Office 365 collaboration tools.
- SharePoint specific required skills (through the web UI): customizing web parts and web part pages; creating sites, document libraries, lists and views; search and taxonomies; Office/InfoPath integration; and reporting functions.
- Comprehensive experience with SharePoint configuration through the web UI.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in requirements analysis and development, change management, and solution implementation preferred.
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Active Directory environments.
- Excellent communication and leadership qualities.
- Demonstrate business analyst experience.
- Experience with training in small and large group scenarios.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently on defined tasks as needed.