At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL & CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER.
The Digital and Content Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote vRad and its products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers. This role oversees our SEO/SEM and Content Marketing Strategies to help connect our customers and prospective customers to meaningful product and marketing experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide lead and contributing roles for inbound marketing efforts including email, blogs, videos, and other forms of thought leadership and content marketing
- Oversee our corporate website vRad.com and continually optimize to drive traffic, leads and conversions
- Develop and execute SEO strategy
- Manage paid media campaigns and optimize based on pre-determined KPIs
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, provide strategy adjustments based on performance
- Leverage analysis to inform content creation and campaign strategies, improving search performance
- Provide direction and communication to outside vendors on expected deliverables; manage production schedules and workload of outside vendors. Identify new vendors as needed for marketing communications work.
- Work with agency to test and create ad copy to be distributed through paid ad campaigns
- Present and maintain a positive public image of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 3+ years in a marketing role with website and SEO experience
- Healthcare or medical industry a plus
- Experience with SEO software, Google analytics products, HTML, CSS, and WordPress-based websites
- Experience with marketing automation platforms a plus (HubSpot preferred)
- Expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Adobe creative suite a plus
- Ability to use business analytics to assess performance of programs
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and initiative in accomplishing objectives of the position
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.