At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A DESKTOP ADMINISTRATOR.
The Desktop Administrator will assist in the design, operation, and maintenance of the office IT infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide end-user support and manage support calls and ticket queue
- Diagnose and resolve operating system, application, and hardware issues
- Assessment of hardware and software needs for office and work-from-home functions
- Assist in evaluating new hardware and software solutions
- Perform deployment of new employee systems
- Create and refine documentation of standard processes and procedures
- Configure and support physical phones and VPN devices for remote employees
- Assist in enterprise level projects and tasks relating to corporate infrastructure systems
- Escalate issues as needed to Level 2 support and higher
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree preferred with 1-2 years of experience
- Experience providing desktop support in Microsoft Windows 10 environment
- Experience in using and supporting hardware and software products in a corporate environment
- Training in administration of Microsoft 365 and other Microsoft desktop products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Discretion regarding proprietary and confidential information
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and the ability to multitask on a regular basis
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017.
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.