At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A DESKTOP ADMIN.
The Desktop Administrator will assist in the design, operation and maintenance of the office infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide end-user support and manage incoming support requests
- Diagnose and resolve operating system, application software, hardware, and operator problems
- Assess the hardware and software needs for office functions and assist with procuring, implementing, and support
- Assist in the evaluation of new hardware and software solutions
- Responsible for the deployment of new employee systems
- Responsible monitoring and maintaining the user account life cycle
- Responsible for presenting content to be included for Help Desk project work
- Assist in enterprise level projects/tasks relating to corporate infrastructure systems
- Escalate issues as needed to Level 2 support and higher
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate Degree preferred with 1-2 years of experience
- Experience providing desktop and network support
- Experience in using and supporting hardware and software products in a corporate environment
- Training in system administration of Microsoft server and desktop products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Discretion regarding proprietary and confidential information
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have the ability to multitask on a regular basis
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills and superior communication skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.